- HUL adopts Rajahmundry villages to make them pollution free
- Ministers KTR and Jagadish Reddy inaugurated TIF's Skill Development Center
- MANUU signs MoU with IIT Hyderabad
- Tesla recalls nearly 140 Model Y EVs over serious safety issue
- Here is the concept design of 'Adipurush' pre- release event
- No 'Setting' With Amit Shah, Says Bajrang Punia
- Prez Witnesses Cultural Festival in Surinam
- YS Jagan to Konaseema district tomorrow to attend Rapaka Varaprasada Rao son's wedding
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga’s ‘Animal’ teaser to be out on this date
- Actor Srikanth applauds upcoming Rajiv Gandhi Online Quiz Competition
V Hanumantha Rao calls for united fight to save Visakhapatnam Steel Plant
Telangana Congress leader and former MP V Hanumantha Rao alleged that the Union government is selling people's wealth and that can be stopped only through protests.
Visakhapatnam: Telangana Congress leader and former MP V Hanumantha Rao alleged that the Union government is selling people's wealth and that can be stopped only through protests.
Visiting the relay hunger strike camp at Kurmannapalem here on Friday, Hanumantha Rao extended support to the Ukku stir. Speaking on the occasion, he criticised that Prime Minister Narendra Modi came to power only to 'sell' everything to the corporate managements across the country. The senior Congress leader called for a united movement to impede the BJP's policies.
Addressing the gathering, former Member of Parliament G V Harsha Kumar said many sacrifices had gone into establishment of Visakhapatnam steel plant. He urged people to join hands for a concerted fight against VSP's privatisation move.
Further, Harsha Kumar appealed to the politicians to put their political differences and motives aside and be prepared for any struggle to save the VSP. Trade union leaders M Rajasekhar, D Adinarayana, J Ayodhya Ram, Gandham Venkata Rao and Villa Rammohan Kumar spoke.