- PL Technical Research: STOCK RADAR - IGL
- Hyderabad: Secunderabad Cantt logs top voter turnout with 47.14 %
- 8 key infra sectors rise 12.1% in Oct
- Markets rise for 3rd session in a row
- Fire breaks out in a boat at Kakinada coast, 11 fishermen rescued
- 5G rollout subject to funding: VIL CEO
- Hyderabad: BRS party will not get more than 25 seats says Revanth Reddy
- SAT favours Goenka in ZEEL case
- B’luru hosts majority self-made entrepreneurs
- GDP growth zooms 7.6% in Q2
Visakhapatnam: CEP course at NSTL
The three-day course was inaugurated by Director of the NSTL Dr Y Sreenivas Rao at Manasi Auditorium
Visakhapatnam: As a part of the 'Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav,' Naval Science and Technological Laboratory (NSTL) is conducting a continuing education programme (CEP) course on administrative and accounting procedures.
The three-day course that commenced on Tuesday was inaugurated by Director of the NSTL Dr Y Sreenivas Rao at Manasi Auditorium. Addressing the participants, Dr Y Sreenivas Rao stated that India is becoming stronger because each and every organisation in India is following the strong administrative and accounting procedures as mentioned in the Indian Constitution. "But because of lack of awareness about the procedures, many activities related to budgeting, accounting and auditing are being delayed," the Director pointed out. He appealed to the NSTL fraternity to avail the benefits of the CEP course.
GV Krishna Kumar, Scientist 'G' and Technology Director (Management Services) briefed about NSTL to the participants who came from other DRDO laboratories.
Outstanding scientists PVS Ganesh Kumar, BVSS Krishna Kumar, Dr A Srinivas Kumar, Ch V Satya Srinivas, Scientist 'G' and Technology Director (HRD); other Scientists, officers, Members of NSTL Civil Employees Union and works committee and staff of NSTL participated in the programme.