- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
Visakhapatnam: IndiGo to operate more flight services from today
The IndiGo airline will operate direct flight services to Tirupati via Vijayawada from Visakhapatnam from December 1
Visakhapatnam: The IndiGo airline will operate direct flight services to Tirupati via Vijayawada from Visakhapatnam from December 1. The direct flight services will be operated on a daily basis.
Vijayawada-Visakhapatnam flight will depart at 1:45 pm and land at 2:50 pm in Visakhapatnam. Visakhapatnam-Vijayawada flight will depart Vizag at 3:15 pm and land in Vijayawada at 4:25 pm.
While Vijayawada-Tirupati flight will depart at 4:50 pm and reach Tirupati at 6:20 pm., Tirupati-Vijayawada flight will depart at 12:05 pm and reach Vijayawada at 1:20 pm. Representatives of the Tours and Travelers Association of Andhra (TTAA) said that their repeated requests made the IndiGo airlines to operate direct flight service to the much sought-after destinations.