- Real Madrid signs Bellingham from Borussia Dortmund for over 100 million euros
- RSS chief to be in Udaipur on June 8-9
- BRS govt's efforts led to sustainable, constant availability of water: MLC Kavitha
- Pak Army top brass vows to tighten noose around masterminds of May 9 'rebellion'
- Karnataka's free power scheme to cost Rs 13,000 crore annually
- Vadnagar Railway station gets a facelift
- Woman commits suicide in J&K after failing civil service exams
- Doing good for others is beneficial to children's emotional, physical health: Study
- 'Oppn meeting will be held on June 23 in Patna': JD-U leader
- 1 in every 7 cars sold now an EV, China's BYD dominate again
Visakhapatnam: RINL conducts off-site mock drill
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant conducted an off-site mock drill under the guidance of J Shivasankara Reddy, Joint Chief Inspector of Factories (JCIF) at Madhina Bagh, Islampet village near Steel Plant
Visakhapatnam: Visakhapatnam Steel Plant conducted an off-site mock drill under the guidance of J Shivasankara Reddy, Joint Chief Inspector of Factories (JCIF) at Madhina Bagh, Islampet village near Steel Plant.
With the safety engineering scenario of chlorine leakage from the toppled toner on the road, the RINL's safety engineering department provided the emergency services like checking and arresting of chlorine gas leakage, medical assistance, ambulance and FMD.
Fire and Rescue services by CISF, RINL-VSP wing and NDRF provided the search and rescue operation. Mutual aid partners of RINL namely NTPC and Hinduja Power Plant actively participated in the mock drill.
A review meeting was held at the spot by JCIF along with GM(S&E) in-charge MSV Krishnaiah and valuable suggestions were given to villagers in handling the emergency situations.