- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
- Delhi excise policy matter: Court permits YSRCP MP's son Raghav Magunta to turn approver in CBI's case
- SAFF U16 Women’s C'ship: Anushka Kumari nets hat-trick as India thrash Bhutan 7-0
- India expresses deep shock at the loss of lives in northern Gaza
- TN Deepika participates in Gadapa Gadapaku Mana Prabhutvam in Hindupur
- TDP reviews on arrangements for Shankaravam in Kuppam
- GVL Narsimha Rao congratulates National Bodybuilding competition winner in Visakhapatnam
- Yarlagadda Venkata Rao participate in a discussion forum in AB Convention hall in Gannavaram
Warangal: Minister Errabelli assures oxygen supply
Warangal: The representatives of the private hospitals in Warangal here on Friday met the Panchayat Raj Minister Errabelli Dayakar Rao and urged him...
Warangal: The representatives of the private hospitals in Warangal here on Friday met the Panchayat Raj Minister Errabelli Dayakar Rao and urged him to ensure adequate supply of oxygen.
They said that they were facing shortage of oxygen supply at a time when there was a spurt in coronavirus pandemic cases.
Responding to them, the Minister assured them of taking measures to ensure proper supply of oxygen to their hospitals. The representatives from Maxcare, Rohini, Ajara and Aditya and other hospitals were present.