- Celebrating Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati Jayanti 2024: Wisdom from the Arya Samaj Founder
- Celebrating Vijaya Ekadashi in 2024: A Guide to Rituals, Significance, and Timings
- Google Co-Founder Sergey Brin Admits Google's Image Generation Mishap with Gemini
- MLA Chevireddy Bhaskar Reddy Leads Spiritual Procession in Srinivasamangapuram
- Gadapa Gadapaku Mee Avinash Anna Haami held in Vijayawada East
- Construction of water tank and classrooms at GVMC school initiated
- Soft skills formula for smarter recruitment
- IIT Madras develops green technology to combat AMR
- ‘Manjummel Boys’ reaches Rs 100 Cr mark
- PM Modi offers prayers at Secunderabad Mahankali temple
At least 36 killed in China road crash: State media
At least 36 people have died and 36 others were injured in east China after a coach collided with a truck, state media said Sunday.
China: At least 36 people have died and 36 others were injured in east China after a coach collided with a truck, state media said Sunday.
The bus was carrying 69 people when it hit the truck on an expressway in eastern Jiangsu province on Saturday morning, the official Xinhua news agency said.
The accident was caused by a flat tyre on the bus, according to a preliminary investigation, Xinhua said.
Deadly road accidents are common in China, where traffic regulations are often flouted or go unenforced.
According to authorities 58,000 people were killed in accidents across the country in 2015 alone.
Violations of traffic laws were blamed for nearly 90 percent of accidents that caused deaths or injuries that year.