- Prakasam district Police rescue kidnapped man within 12 hours
- Vijayawada: Farmers stage protest in support of agitating wrestlers
- 9 years of Modi govt: Sunil Deodhar campaigns in EG dist
- 2.84 lakh farmers benefited under Rythu Bharosa: Minister Suresh
- Water released for Kharif from Cotton Barrage
- Governor Tamilisai Soundararajan greets people on State Formation Day
- KCR recalls 14-yr struggle for Telangana
- Siddipet to boast world's first 3D printed temple
- Will bolster India-Nepal ties manifold: PM Narendra Modi
- BRS no to Oppn alliance
Ties in T20 mode
Modi describes rapid rise in India-Oz relations
Sydney: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has used cricket analogy to describe the rapid upswing in India-Australia ties as he said that the bilateral relations have entered the "T-20 mode". Modi made the comments after holding wide-ranging talks with his Australian counterpart Anthony Albanese that focused on further expansion of the comprehensive strategic partnership between the two countries.
The PM also invited Prime Minister Albanese and Australian cricket fans to India for the Cricket World Cup tournament which is taking place in the country later this year. "I am visiting Australia within two months of my friend Prime Minister Albanese's visit to India. This is our sixth meeting in the past one year. This reflects the depth in our comprehensive relations, the convergence in our views and the maturity of our ties," PM Modi said.