- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Yemeni national stabs 3 theatre actors, taken into custody by Saudi police
Saudi Arabia has arrested a Yemeni national for stabbing case against three theatre actors, state media reported on Tuesday.
Riyadh: Saudi Arabia has arrested a Yemeni national for stabbing case against three theatre actors, state media reported on Tuesday.
Spokesperson of the Riyadh Police Shaker Al-Tuwaijri said that the incident took place at 8 p.m. on Monday, Xinhua news quoted the Saudi Press Agency as saying in its report.
The victims -- two male, one female -- were attacked during their live presentation at the stage in a park here.
Al-Tuwaijriconfirmed that they sustained superficial wounds and were receiving necessary medical care.
The accused, 33, was arrested immediately after storming the theatre and the knife used in the attack was seized from him.
The spokesperson did not highlight the reason behind the case or details about the identity of the two victims.