- 'Money mule' bank accounts on the rise in India: Report
- SP and Congress have agreed on seat sharing in UP, final announcement will be made by evening
- Beware! Android Malware Apps Discovered on Google Play Store - Delete Now
- DPIFF 2024: Nayanthara Glows in Lemon Yellow Saree, Wins Hearts
- AIADMK commences distribution of application forms for Lok Sabha polls
- Skill development training mandatory for fireworks factory staff in TN dist
- TUDA Chairman Chevireddy Mohit Reddy expressed his gratitude towards Sivaprasad Reddy
- Car runs over dog in Goa, one booked
- Fire breaks out in Delhi apartment, two rescued
- Ex-India cricketer Lalchand Rajput appointed UAE head coach
Chandrababu to conclude padayatra on April 26
Pylon to mark 200 days walkathon to be unveiled Hyderabad: Telugu Desam party president and former chief minister Chandrababu Naidu would put an end...
Pylon to mark 200 days walkathon to be unveiled
Hyderabad: Telugu Desam party president and former chief minister Chandrababu Naidu would put an end to the long walkathon he launched 200 days ago completing more than 2700 km setting a new record in the political pada yatra.A A massive public meeting is planned to celebrate the completion of 200 days here and the party supremo would unveil a pylon to mark the day.
Chandrababu launched pada yatra on October 2, 2012 with the slogan 'Vastunna Meekosam' at Hindupuram assembly constituency in Anantapuram. He would be completing 200 hundreds of yatra covering 2749 km on Friday. A In all, Chandrababu had given a break of 16 days during his pada yatra due to various reasons including ill-health, election code and minor mishaps like stage collapse.
His wife Bhuvaneswari and son Lokesh also joined him on various occasions. The pada yatra which was started in Rayalaseema covered almost all the districts in Telangana except Hyderabad. So far he had covered only two districts in Rayalaseema and five districts in coastal Andhra.
Chandrababu Naidu has been interacting people throughout pada yatra and learning the problems they are facing. He is also suggesting various solutions to the problems. A During pada yatra he has been striving to propagate the decisions the party has taken announcing BC Declaration, Minorities Declaration and decision on SC classification. He is also planning to announce a package for the government employees who were responsible for TDP losing power.
At the same time, he is striving to strengthen the party from the base-level. He has been appointing in-charge persons for assembly constituencies .