- Daycare Arrangements Result in Maximum Increase in Job Productivity Among Working Moms KLAY’s Survey Reveals
- Underwater adventures: James Cameron shares secrets of filming ‘Avatar’
- Hyderabad: G Kishan Reddy reviews 2,500-year old artefacts excavated by ASI
- A tale of karma and destiny
- Hyderabad: Goa Day celebrated at Raj Bhavan
- Infertility major problem for humans
- Hyderabad: BJP task force to study people’s issues
- A global call to action against tobacco
- AYUSH Integrated Medicine for Holistic Healing
- Mulugu: Telangana State witnessed rapid development in past 9 years said Minister Satyavathi Rathod
Duplicate Gandhis will not give T: KTR
Hyderabad: Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader K Taraka Rama Rao on Friday accused Congress and Telugu Desam of coming in the way of the Telangana...
Hyderabad: Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) leader K Taraka Rama Rao on Friday accused Congress and Telugu Desam of coming in the way of the Telangana region.A Addressing a press conference at Telangana Bhavan here, he said that theA UPA government, being led by 'duplicate' Gandhis such as Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi, will not keep its promise on Telangana, he alleged.
He wondered why the Congress has swiftly forgotten that Union Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad during a meeting with TRS chief K Chandrasekhar Rao in 2004 promised statehood to Telangana and struck an alliance with their party. "While the Congress tried to convince investors like Eluru MP Kavuri Sambasiva Rao for his money, who took a dig at the Centre for being denied a ministry, it intentionally was ignoring MPs like Manda Jagannadham and Vivek for being dalits," he said.
The people of the region have lost faith in TDP chief N Chandrababu Naidu for failing to extend support to T Kadiyam Srihari.