- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
Govt doctors told to issue certificates to physically handicapped
Kurnool : District Collector C Sudarsan Reddy instructed the Heads of departments of the Government hospital to issue certificates to the physically...
Kurnool : District Collector C Sudarsan Reddy instructed the Heads of departments of the Government hospital to issue certificates to the physically handicapped persons after conducting necessary medical tests by the end of next month.
He was addressing the medical doctors and officials of departments concerned regarding the organization of Sadaram camp at the collectorate on Tuesday. DRDA PD Nazir Saheb, Government general hospital superintendent DR Uma Maheswar, Eye hospital superintendent Dr Sudhakar, Psychiatry department head Vijayachandra Reddy, Orthopedic department head Dr Raghunandan, ENT department head Dr Seshaprasad were present.
The collector said that of the 63,129 physically handicapped persons in the district medical tests were conducted on 57,716 and certificates were issued to 40,048 persons. A "Tests should be conducted on the rest of 10923 persons by the end of May and certificates should be issue," he told the doctors.
The collector instructed the superintendent of government general hospital to conduct every Thursday only from June 1 to issue physically handicapped certificates.A Assistant director of Department for Physically handicapped Immanuel Varaprasad and MEPMA PD Sudhakar Rao were also present.