- KTR dares Revanth and Raghunandan to submit evidence over allegations on ORR tendering
- WWDC 2023: Apple to unveil new Macs, AR/VR Headsets, and iOS 17
- Telangana govt. sanctions Rs. 15 crore for Bonalu, Talasani asks temples to submit applications
- Despite worries, 83% of Indian workers willing to let AI help at job
- Indian-American teen wins $50,000 Young Scientist award
- MG Motor India Reports Sales of 5006 units for the month of May 2023
- Akshaya Patra Foundation resumes Mid-Day Meal Scheme in Bengaluru
- India removes evolution and periodic table from text books
- How to eat better
- ‘Bhola Shankar’ first single date locked; promo on 2nd June
For Akshay’s family, it is a rude shock
For Akshay’s Family, it is a Rude Shock, Bus Tragedy at Mahabubnagar. His father named him Akshay Singh, perhaps hoping that he would live for over100 years. But the boy’s end came when he has not even turned a quarter of that. Akshay was a bright boy and topped in studies, sports and extra-curricular activities
His father named him Akshay Singh, perhaps hoping that he would live for over100 years. But the boy’s end came when he has not even turned a quarter of that. Akshay was a bright boy and topped in studies, sports and extra-curricular activities. He was far ahead of his friends and brothers in getting a job. He was among the 45 people killed in the bus tragedy at Mahabubnagar. Grief-stricken family members of Akshay Singh have been waiting for the mortal remains of the deceased. As his body was completely charred, it may take another seven days for the DNA tests to be completed and only then some parts of his body may be available, according to family members.
Akshay was the third among the four children of Anil Singh. Both his brothers are engineers and Akshay too chose engineering study and after completion of B Tech, he got selected in campus placements and joined a software firm in Bengaluru. He should have been in Hyderabad on October 26 for his birthday, but went to Belgaum to attend the marriage of one his close friends. Before boarding the bus, he told his family members that he would be in their midst by 7 in the morning. But to the utter shock of the family, he was one among the 44 whose life was snuffed out in the bus blaze.
He lost his mother when he was young. His aunt raised him. Unable to digest the fact that Akshay is no more, his aunt has been wailing inconsolably and even fell unconscious. Akshay’s sister Megha, who is studying Intermediate, said that he was the most active person in the entire family. “He played the Utti-pot-breaking play and danced on Ganesh Chaturthi. He distributed sweets and made us happy. We are in a state of shock now,” a weeping Megha told the media. He left the world with a smile, leaving his family and friends to unending agony!