- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
- EU slaps $2 billion anti-trust fine on Apple following Spotify's complaint
- Momentum in power, capital goods stocks as infra projects likely to be unveiled, say analysts
- Santosh Trophy: Services hand Railways a 2-0 defeat to march into semifinals
- Ola's S1 Pro electric scooter gets PLI certification to boost green mobility
- Ranji Trophy: Big win over Tamil Nadu takes Mumbai into final for 48th time
- Sinead O'Connor's slams Trump for using singer's best-selling single at rallies
- Tata Motors to demerge business into two separate listed companies
- Interoperable payment system for Net banking to be launched this year: RBI chief
- Cash-for-query row: Delhi HC rejects interim injunction against 'defamatory' posts on Mahua Moitra
High speed trains to run in AP
Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu\'s recent tour of China seems to have yielded great results as the Chinese Railway Construction Company has shown interest to run high-speed trains in Andhra Pradesh.
Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu's recent tour of China seems to have yielded great results as the Chinese Railway Construction Company has shown interest to run high-speed trains in Andhra Pradesh.
The AP government has already received an affirmative from the Corporation who expressed their willingness to run high-speed trains in the state. While the Chief Minister had broached the subject of high-speed rails with the CRC officials during the tour, a response came in positively within a week.