- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Waste Management Guntur Municipal Corporation inks MoU with ITC
Guntur Municipal Corporation entered into an agreement with ITC to maintain zero level garbage in the 23 and 24 wards in Guntur city. At a programme held here on Monday, GMC commissioner Challa Anuradha entered an agreement with the ITC.
Guntur: Guntur Municipal Corporation entered into an agreement with ITC to maintain zero level garbage in the 23 and 24 wards in Guntur city. At a programme held here on Monday, GMC commissioner Challa Anuradha entered an agreement with the ITC.
The ITC has taken up the programme under Public Private Community Partnership Programme on solid waste management (SWM) under Mission Sunehra Kal Programme which will be in force for three years.
ITC Divisional Chief Executive Officer of Agri Business Centre –ITC LTD signed the agreement with GMC commissioner. According to GMC officials, the, ITC has to create awareness to the residents of these wards to segregate the garbage at house level and conduct various programmes.
They will guide the GMC sanitation staff and do scientific management. ITC company has already been conducting this programmes in the nine states in the country. They will see all the garbage produced in the two wards is recycled and bring zero level garbage is maintained.