- IIT Jodhpur's 1st 'Make in India' breath sensor to detect alcohol, asthma
- Audimulapu Suresh assures support to kin of Kanna Venkateshwarlu
- Delhi HC disposes appeal against single-judge who rejected restraining order on BharatPe's Grover over unpaid shares
- Shami's IPL 2024 Exit: Gujarat Titans Face Crisis with Ankle Injury
- Complete 240 residential units for PM Package employees by March 20: J&K
- Six-year-old boy mauled to death by stray dogs in UP district
- Studies show no safe air quality threshold exists for heart & lung health
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's Son Akaay: Is He an Indian or British Citizen? Here's What You Need to Know.
- Several YSRCP leaders join TDP in Dharmavaram
- MP Poonamben Maadam bids farewell to Rambhakts by flagging off Aastha Train
Deputy Chief Minister takes part in Bhimeswara Swamy chariot fest
Deputy Chief Minister and Home Minister N Chinarajappa on Wednesday participated in famous chariot festival of Lord Bhimeswara Swamy at Samalkot.
Kakinada: Deputy Chief Minister and Home Minister N Chinarajappa on Wednesday participated in famous chariot festival of Lord Bhimeswara Swamy at Samalkot.
Speaking on the occasion, Chinarajappa said that he was fortunate enough to be a part of the famous chariot festival. He inaugurated the festival by pulling the ropes of chariot where festive idols of Lord Bhimeswara and Goddess Manikyamba were kept.
The festival is well known not only in the district but also in neighbouring districts. Temple chairman Jagadish and endowments officials were present.