- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Srisailam hundi collections over 2.9 crore
The Srisailam Devasthanam’s hundi collections during the last nine days of Brahmotsavams, which were counted on Thursday, stood at over Rs 2.9 crore.
Srisailam: The Srisailam Devasthanam’s hundi collections during the last nine days of Brahmotsavams, which were counted on Thursday, stood at over Rs 2.9 crore.
Besides, there were 418 US, 50 Australia, 25 Canadian, 10 each Singapore and New Zealand dollars, 10 UAE Dirhams, Two Saudi Riyals, four Malaysian Ringgits in the hundi, a press release issued by devasthanam stated.
It said the daily income last year from Brahmotsavam was Rs 20.87 lakh, while now it was Rs 32.30 lakh. It was Rs 11.43 lakh more on an average.