- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Viswabharati High School Golden Jubilee fete on February 24
The Golden Jubilee celebrations of Viswabharati English Medium High School, Gudivada, would be organised on February 24 at Viswabharati Wisewoods campus near Vanapamula, institute chairman Potluri Sriman Narayana said on Wednesday.
Gudivada: The Golden Jubilee celebrations of Viswabharati English Medium High School, Gudivada, would be organised on February 24 at Viswabharati Wisewoods campus near Vanapamula, institute chairman Potluri Sriman Narayana said on Wednesday.
Addressing the media here on Wednesday, the chairman said the chief guest of the Golden Jubilee fete would be Supreme Court Senior Judge Justice Jasti Chalameswar and the guests of honour would be Central Vigilance Commissioner Kosaraju Veeraiah Chowdary, HRD Minister Ganta Srinivas Rao, Health Minister Kamineni Srinivas, Minister for Municipal Administration P Narayana, Machilipatnam MLA Konakalla Narayana.
Former MP Yarlagadda Lakshmi Prasad, Dr Lavu Rattaiah, the officials and academics would grace the function. He said that the institution was established in 1968 when there were hardly any institutions. In the long journey of 50 years, the institution had achieved many milestones at district, state, national and international level, he added.