- Shraddha Das mesmerizes in vibrant Orange saree
- Nani’s ‘Saripoda Sanivaaram’slated for August 29 release
- 50 people join in YSRCP in GVMC ward 21 in presence of MVV Satyanarayana
- MVV Satyanarayana asks cadre to support YSRCP and make Jagan CM again
- Eluru Jana Sena leader Appalanaidu pacifies cadre
- YSRCP cadre hold bike rally in Kakinada in support of Chalamalashetty Sunil
- YSRCP cadre receives CMRF funds
- TDP calls for success of Ra Kadali Ra meeting in Penukonda tomorrow
- Rashmika Mandanna fulfills longtime dream with enchanting visit to Japan
- PM Modi to launch projects worth Rs 62,000cr in Telangana
Leopard strays into Balaji Nagar on Tirumala
Once again before the onset of summer, residents on the hill shrine Tirumala are facing leopard menace. Locals spotted a leopard at Balaji Nagar locality on Tirumala at about 8 pm on Sunday. Immediately they ran into houses and shut their doors.
Tirumala: Once again before the onset of summer, residents on the hill shrine Tirumala are facing leopard menace. Locals spotted a leopard at Balaji Nagar locality on Tirumala at about 8 pm on Sunday. Immediately they ran into houses and shut their doors.
A few locals passed on the information about the leopard movement to the TTD vigilance department and police. On seeing the leopard, a few locals have taken its pictures from a distance. After some time, the leopard moved to the forest area. Later forest and police officials visited the spot where the leopard was traced.
According to forest officials, the leopard came for catching the stray dogs and pet animals. In the meanwhile, Tirumala Two town police started the police patrolling in Balaji Nagar area on the hill shrine.
TTD forest officials have sounded a high alert at the residential localities on the hill shrine and cautioned the locals to move in groups during evening and night time when they come out of their homes. It may be noted that the residents on the hill shrine also spotted movement of leopards even during last summer.