- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Tirupati doctors research appreciated by US doctors
The research papers on stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma (PRP) of Dr Yugandhar of Tirupati have received the appreciation by doctors, Dr Pope and Dr Corey, from Kansas Medical Centre, USA.
Tirupati: The research papers on stem cell therapy and platelet rich plasma (PRP) of Dr Yugandhar of Tirupati have received the appreciation by doctors, Dr Pope and Dr Corey, from Kansas Medical Centre, USA.
The doctors have visited Tirupati on the occasion of the Orthopaedic Surgeons Society of Andhra Pradesh conference (OSSAPCON) held at Ruia hospital from February 23 to 25.
They visited the hospital of Dr Yugandhar on Monday and appreciated him for his work. On the occasion, he felicitated the US doctors.