- Talasani Srinivas Yadav starts distribution of Fish Prasadam at Nampally
- Water wars: The new normal?
- PM Modi seems blind to pathos of Haryana betis
- Rush of devotees to Tirumala continues on Friday, to take 24 hours for Sarvadarshans
- Gold and silver rates today in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kerala, Visakhapatnam slashed - 09 June 2023
- Puttaparthi: Sathya Sai Hospital awarded for yeomen services
- Hyderabad: Cancellation of trains
- Telangana Inter Advanced Suppl Theory Exams from June 12
- Young minds root for health initiatives and innovations
- Hyderabad: National Centre for Additive Manufacturing sets up facility at OU TDC
BJP ministers quit from Cabinet
The BJP leaders and minsters Kamineni Srinivas and Pydikondala Manikyala Rao in Chief Minister and TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu’s Cabinet tendered resignations to their portfolios including medical and health education and endowments respectively on Thursday.
Amaravati: The BJP leaders and minsters Kamineni Srinivas and Pydikondala Manikyala Rao in Chief Minister and TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu’s Cabinet tendered resignations to their portfolios including medical and health education and endowments respectively on Thursday.
They have resigned to Naidu’s Cabinet as a reaction to the TDP leaders tendered their resignations to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Cabinet. Earlier, Naidu announced that the TDP leaders were coming out from NDA-led government as it did not do justice to the state. Kamineni Srinivas stated that he had respect on Chandrababu Naidu but tendered resignation on the direction of BJP high command.
Pydikondala Manikyala Rao, in his resignation letter addressing to Chandrababu Naidu, stated that, “I wish to convey my sincere thanks and gratitude to you sir for having reposed utmost faith in me and having allowed me to discharge my duties sincerely.
In view of the present political developments, I hereby resign from the Council of Ministers.” Both submitted their resignations to Chandrababu Naidu at his Chamber in Assembly at Velagapudi on Thursday, just before the starting the Budget speech by finance minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu.
The BJP leaders including MLA P Vishnukumar Raju, MLCs Somu Veerraju, Madhav and others accompanied Kamineni Srinivas and P Manikyala Rao while they are submitting their resignations.
Meanwhile Vishnukumar Raju stated that their leaders submitted resignations as a moral response since the TDP leaders submitted resignations in Modi’s Cabinet.
On the other hand, when the BJP leaders were walking in the Assembly lobbies, TDP AP president Kimidi Kala Venkatarao hugged Kamineni Srinivas and said that they discharged their duties very well.