- 'Coarse gender discrimination': SC on termination of woman from army on marriage
- Two guarantees to be implemented within a week: Telangana CM
- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
5 crore people of Andhra Pradesh should unite: Raghveeera Reddy
Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee president N Raghuveera Reddy on Tuesday stressed the need for five crore people to unite to fight for the constitutional rights in AP Reorganisation Act.
Amaravati: Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee president N Raghuveera Reddy on Tuesday stressed the need for five crore people to unite to fight for the constitutional rights in AP Reorganisation Act.
Speaking to media persons here in Vijayawada, Raghuveera Reddy said that political parties can set up organisational politics after April 5. Everyone should fight for the rights that Andhra Pradesh is entitled to get as per the Constitution, he said. He called upon the political parties to unite for the cause by keeping the day to day politics at bay for 25 days.
The opposition YSRCP is all set to move no confidence motion in parliament demanding Special Category Status to AP. The call is being supported by all the political parties in the state.