- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
- PM kickstarts LS polls campaign from 'lucky Yavatmal', slams UPA regime's graft
- Congress to make declaration on special category status to Andhra
- J&K Muslim Conference's both factions declared unlawful associations
- Nifty logs its biggest point and per cent loss in 25 sessions
- KIUG 2023: Chandigarh University men, Adamas University women clinch badminton team golds
- Hyundai Motor India commits to reach RE100 benchmark by 2025, targeting 100 pc use of renewable energy
YSRCP’s human chain protest on March 19
YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) district regional coordinator Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy said that the party will stage human chain protest in all Assembly constituencies on March 19.
Nellore: YSR Congress Party (YSRCP) district regional coordinator Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy said that the party will stage human chain protest in all Assembly constituencies on March 19. Addressing the media at party office here on Friday, Ramakrishna Reddy said that YSRCP MPs are ready to resign for Special Category Status (SCS).
TDP has been diverting the SCS issue by making baseless allegations against the YSRCP, he slammed. ZP Chairman B Raghavendra Reddy, MLAs K Govardhan Reddy, K Sanjeevaiah, P Anil Kumar Yadav, K Sridhar Reddy and others were present.