- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Nara Lokesh: Drinking water is being supplied in areas where there is a shortage
IT Minister Nara Lokesh on Saturday gave a detailed report on the position of drinking water supply in areas where there is a shortage
Panchayat Raj Minister Nara Lokesh on Saturday gave a detailed report on the position of the new technology for chlorination of drinking water being supplied in areas where there is a shortage.
Answering to the members during the question hour in the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Council, Nara Lokesh demonstrated through charts, the targetted areas and whether they are being covered or not further mentioning that the whole project is being monitored through real-time governance.
He even explained as to how they are able to supply drinking water to several areas in Prakasam district using this method adding that this programme is one of its kind and is being implemented only in AP.