- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- TalentSprint announces new program ‘WISH’ for Women Engineering students
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Canadian International School hosts its 10th edition of Model United Nations conference
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
Lord rides on Hanuman vahanam
Lord Sri Rama took celestial ride on HanumanthaVahanam on Sunday evening in Tirumala. In connection with Sri Rama Navami festival, the Utsavam took place between 7 p.m and 9 p.m.
Tirupati: Lord Sri Rama took celestial ride on HanumanthaVahanam on Sunday evening in Tirumala. In connection with Sri Rama Navami festival, the Utsavam took place between 7 p.m and 9 p.m. TTD EO Anil Kumar Singhal, VGO Raveendra Reddy, Temple DyEO Haridranath, Peishkar Ramesh, Parpathyedar Ramachandra, devotees, TTD officials, took part in this procession.
Sri Rama Navami Asthanam was conducted in Srivari temple at Tirumala on Sunday evening. The temple court took place at GarudalwarSanmidhi in BangaruVakili.
The processional deities of Sri Ramachandramurthy, Sita Devi, Lakshmana Swamy and Anjaneya Swamy were made to sit opposite Garudalwar and Asthanam was performed. Sri Rama Jananam chapter from Sri Madramayanam was rendered by Vedic scholars on this occasion. Later prasadams were distributed. TTD officials took part in this celestial fete.