- Is BJP focussing attention on AP?
- Hyderabad: EFLU issues notification for recruitment of non-teaching staff
- Congress greets people on Telangana statehood day
- Sharwanand marriage updates: Wedding hungama kickstarted in Jaipur
- APPSC Group-1 Mains exam to begin tomorrow chairman inspects arrangements
- Meta ends remote work policy; find details
- Five Poll Guarantees Would Be Implemented In Karnataka, Says CM Siddaramaiah
- Vijayawada ACB court hears arguments on CID's petition on Naidu's residence, adjourns hearing to June 6
- PM Narendra Modi, Amit Shah greet Telangana Governor on birthday
- Telangana emerging as hub of innovation, startups: President Murmu
Freedom-fighter Karnati Lakshminarasaiah hoists Tricolour Flag in Vijayawada
The 72nd Independence Day celebration and 30th anniversary celebration of Ramesh Hospital were celebrated on the hospital premises here on Wednesday Freedomfighter Karnati Lakshminarasaiah hoisted the flag on the occasion
Vijayawada: The 72nd Independence Day celebration and 30th anniversary celebration of Ramesh Hospital were celebrated on the hospital premises here on Wednesday. Freedom-fighter Karnati Lakshminarasaiah hoisted the flag on the occasion.
Speaking on the occasion, Lakshminarasaiah said to drive away the British, who ruled India for about 200 years, many freedom-fighters sacrificed their lives. He recalled that in 1857, with the initiative of Mangal Panday the freedom fight for Independence started.
Under the leadership of Mahatma Gandhi in 1947, India got Independence. He said that even though 71 years had passed, caste and racial discrimination, religious hatred and untouchability could not be eradicated in society which was very unfortunate.
Dr Ramesh Babu appreciated the doctors, paramedical staff of Ramesh hospitals for treating lakhs of patients in the last 30 years. Rangamma aaya was felicitated for her service on the occasion. Ramesh Hospital chairman Maddipati Sitaram Mohan Rao, Dr MC Das and others were present.