- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
- 193 people killed in IDF attack in last few hours: Gaza Health Ministry
- MP Diya Kumari wins by 71,368 votes, biggest victory margin in Rajasthan
- MP Assembly polls: Union Ministers Tomar, Prahlad Patel, BJP General Secy Vijayvargiya win, Kulaste loses
APCC Chief Announces Poll Sops
Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee unfolded a big drama to lure the people in the next elections
Andhra Pradesh Congress Committee unfolded a big drama to lure the people in the next elections.
APCC Chief N Raghuveera Reddy announced poll promises which includes his party will waive farm loans up to Rs 2 lakh and accord special status to AP if voted to power.
Reddy also said that petrol and diesel will be brought under the purview of GST, BC status to Kapu community women reservation in the legislative bodies will be fulfilled. He criticized Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu for his failure in fulfilling the promise of waiver of all farm loans. The TDP government waived loans only up-to Rs 1.50 lakh only. His party is committed to waive all loans taken by the farmers.