Kotappa Konda festival from Jan 19-21: Kodela Siva Prasada Rao
Assembly Speaker DrKodela Siva Prasada Rao said that they will conduct Kotappakonda hill festival from January 19 to 21 in 2019He addressed a press meet RB Guest house in Guntur city on Tuesday
Guntur : Assembly Speaker Dr. Kodela Siva Prasada Rao said that they will conduct Kotappakonda hill festival from January 19 to 21 in 2019. He addressed a press meet R&B Guest house in Guntur city on Tuesday.
On the occasion, he said that they are conducting Kotappa konda hill festival for the first time and added that so far they conducted beach festivals.
He said Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu will inaugurate the festival on January 19 and on January 21, Supreme Court judges, and other ministers will participate . He said that they have developed Kotapapa konda as tourist centre and improved greenery and conducting campaign about it.
He reminded that Kotappa konda temple income increased to Rs. 11-crore per annum from Rs. 8 lakh, 18-years ago. They will conduct food festivals on this occasion to attract the visitors. Replying to a question, he said that before the time of Maha Sivaratri festivities, ropeways works will be completed.
- Actor-politician Jaya Prada joins BJP
- Gadkari declares assets worth Rs 25.12 crore in election affidavit
- DMK leader Thendral Selvaraj's son summoned in Pollachi sex scandal
- After a much Amid discussion and drama, BJP announces Bengaluru South Seat for 28-year-Old Tejasvi Surya
- Here is how to change your address on Voter ID Card Online