- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
- Excise policy case: Delhi court defers order on Sisodia's bail plea amidst pending curative petition
- Surveillance tightened in Sandeshkhali to prevent recurrence of tension
YS Jagan celebrate his birthday with party leaders in Tekkali
YSRCP Chief, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy celebrated his 47 th birth day at Dandugopalapuram in Tekkali assembly segment on Friday with party leaders
Srikakulam: YSRCP Chief, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy celebrated his 47 th birth day at Dandugopalapuram in Tekkali assembly segment on Friday with party leaders. As part of his Prajasankalpa yatra he conducted Padayatra on 327 th day in Tekkali assembly segment. Party leaders arranged 47 KG weight cake on the occasion and senior leaders, Bhumana Karunakar Reddy, Dharmana Prasada Rao and others congratulated Jagan.
Later Jagan started his Padayatra and in his presence TDP leaders from Pathapatnam and Kotturu mandals K.Supriya, N.Thulasi Vara Prasad, G.Challannaidu and others joined in YSRCP. On the occasion YSRCP leaders from Palasa and Nandigama explained about delay in Off-shore reservoir works and irregularities occurred in the reservoir. A dalit woman, Gunnamma complained that minister for transport K.Atchannaidu and his followers harassing her by removing her petty business only on reason that she is belonging to YSRCP.
Farmers of Damodarapuram, Ravivalasa complained to YS Jagan that they are being denied compensation for loss of their crops due to recent Titli cyclone. Responding to it Jagan assured that he will fight for justice who affected by the TDP government.