- Muslims’ political representation is poor despite their key role in elections
- Minister Jayaram all set to join TDP
- Career opportunities for students in Design Education
- Rajasthan: SUV rams into procession after driver suffers heart attack; dies
- Pakistan beat India by 5 wickets in Friendship Cricket Series for the Blind in UAE
- MVA to seal seat sharing deal in Feb-end: AICC leader Ramesh Chennithala
- TDP leader Dr Pemmasani Chandrasekhar performed pujas in the temples
- Strong domestic fund flows mitigated impact of FII selling in last two months
- Nadda unveils busts of 17 'Heroes of Mumbai' in city garden
- TDP President Abdul Aziz Denounces Attacks on Media by YCP, Advocates for Press Freedom
Free training in tailoring
The Rural Development and Self Employment Training Institute RUDSETI has planned to conduct 30 days free training programmes in Women Tailoring and Beauty Parlour Management for the unemployed women from the Prakasam district
Ongole: The Rural Development and Self Employment Training Institute (RUDSETI) has planned to conduct 30 days free training programmes in Women Tailoring and Beauty Parlour Management for the unemployed women from the Prakasam district.
The RUDSETI, which is jointly established by the Syndicate Bank, Canara Bank and Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheswara Educational Trust will conduct the free training programme on its premises in Ongole and offers free boarding and lodging to the candidates.
The director of The RUDSETI, GS Murthy announced that the training programmes will start from January 21.
If the interested persons are natives of Prakasam district, passed at least Class VII and between the age of 19 and 45 years, they can send the bio-data to the Director at RUDSETI, TTDC Compound, Ongole by January 20.
He asked the candidates to call 9032200732 for clarification of any doubts or if they require more information.