Sankranti Traditional Buffet till Feb 10
Shelton Hotel general manager Singh has said that Sankranthi Traditional Buffet will be continued up to February 10, which was commenced here on Sunday
Rajamahendravaram: Shelton Hotel general manager Singh has said that Sankranthi Traditional Buffet will be continued up to February 10, which was commenced here on Sunday.
A number of new dishes will be served to the customers at affordable prices. Speaking to reporters at the hotel here on Sunday, he said an amount of Rs 380 charged per head and Rs 490 per head on Sundays along with tiffen buffet on Saturday for Rs 190. Shelton Hotel is known for conducting food fests in East and West Godavari districts with various dishes, he claimed.
He appealed to the people to avail this opportunity to taste new foods in the buffet programme. Cheff Sayyed, food and beverages manager Krishna, marketing manager Dharma and others were present.
- 2019 Lok Sabha polls: Congress releases 6th list of candidates
- Congress MLA asks sarpanch in Rajasthan to sit on floor, demands apology
- Karnataka: 1 more body found in building collapse, death toll reaches 3
- Open to alliance if Cong agrees to our seat sharing plan: Omar
- Aqua Line to run after 2 pm on Holi