- AP rocks with TDP ranks’ protests in support of Chandrababu’s arrest enters 12th day
- BJP to campaign on Women’s Reservation Bill in 50,000 villages of Odisha
- Adarsha Vidyalaya Foundation Day celebrated
- Bhopal turns saffron ahead of PM Modi's visit
- Air India flight returns to Vizag airport within half an hour of take off due to technical glitches
- Dosti with BJP: An explosion of resentment in JDS
- Certificates awarded to first batch of Hospital Management at IIM-B
- Mynampally all set to join Congress on September 27
- Madhapur Drugs Case: Film director Vasu Varma arrested
- NDA will secure more than 350 seats in 2024 polls: Pradhan
Mayor Sunkara Pavani distributes ‘Pasupu-Kumkuma’ cheques
The TDP government under Chandrababu Naidu was striving hard for the uplift of women and women empowerment, said Mayor Sunkara Pavani
Kakinada: The TDP government under Chandrababu Naidu was striving hard for the uplift of women and women empowerment, said Mayor Sunkara Pavani.
Participating in the ‘Pasupu Kumkuma’ programme organized at Sarada School in the 28th division on Sunday, she said as part of welfare of women, deliveries under the ‘Matrodevo Bhava’ programme were also included in the NTR Vaidya Sevalu for free medical aid.
The Mayor distributed cheques to SHG women on this occasion. The SHG women attended in large numbers.