New Verna sedan from Hyundai
New Verna sedan from Hyundai, Hyundai Motor India Ltd launched an updated version of Verna, priced between Rs 7.74 lakh and Rs 12.19 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
Hyundai Motor India Ltd launched an updated version of Verna, priced between Rs 7.74 lakh and Rs 12.19 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The model, which competes with Honda City and Maruti Ciaz, will be available in both petrol and diesel options. It comes in a total of ten variants. Changes to the exterior include new front with redesigned grille, new bumper and headlamps, in addition to the new tail lamp cluster in the rear. Inside, the new Verna has got softer seat fabrics, new cushioning and refined central console. The new sedan is offered with a choice of four engines including two diesel ones. They are paired with either five-speed manual or four-speed automatic transmissions. On safety side, Hyundai equipped all the variants with anti-lock braking system (ABS) as standard. The top-end variants also also get six airbags. "The world sedan will further strengthen our line up in the sedan segment," Hyundai Motor India Ltd Managing Director and CEO B S Seo told reporters here. The Hyundai Verna has sold over 2.3 million units globally, he added.
- Opposition sore losers, desperation over VVPAT issue indication of defeat: Paswan
- 4-tier security at all 28 Karnataka counting centres
- Karnataka earns second position in seizure of Illegal liquor
- Attempted break-in into IAF Rafale project team facility in France: Sources
- Government clears 4 judges name for position to Supreme Court