- Chandrababu to visit Nellore today, to address a public meeting
- Visakhapatnam: Brahmin associations protest against Mahasena Rajesh
- Air Force plane hovers over Begumpet Airport amid tech glitch
- Cops bust fingerprint cloning racket; 2 GHMC sanitation supervisors held
- Greens gear up to roll out drive for upkeep of trees across city
- Vijayawada: Sunitha read out script of N Chandrababu Naidu, says Sajjala Ramakrishna Reddy
- India to see warmer start to summer this year: IMD
- Uttam sees BRS-BJP nexus in Kaleshwaram
- PM hits out at TMC over Sandeshkhali atrocities
- Vijayawada: N Chandrababu Naidu complains to Governor against APSDRI
Bangalore beauty Noyonita Lodh a Miss Universe contestant
Bangalore Beauty Noyonita Lodh a Miss Universe Contestant. Noyonita Lodh from Bangalore, who was crowned Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva Universe 2014, will compete in Miami for Miss Universe Jan 25, 2015.
New Delhi: Noyonita Lodh from Bangalore, who was crowned Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva Universe 2014, will compete in Miami for Miss Universe Jan 25, 2015.
The 21-year-old believes in women empowerment.
The Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva Universe pageant finale was aired Sunday on Zee Cafe.
Former Miss Universe Lara Dutta announced the winners on the grand finale, which was judged by Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar, former Miss India and actress Esha Gupta and designer duo Shantanu and Nikhil.
Delhi's Alankrita Sahai was crowned as Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva Universe 2014 first runner-up and Bangalore's Asha Bhat as Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva Universe 2014 second runner-up.
Each winner will get a fund worth Rs.10 lakh for their respective international pageant.
The grand finale saw the contestants in outfits designed by Shantanu and Nikhil, and hair and make-up by Dessange Paris.
The TV series was hosted by Lara, who also mentored the contestants.