- CM Mann, Kejriwal launch Mata Kaushalya hospital in Patiala
- Women staged protests against opening of 1000 liquor shops in state
- Telangana Governor pays tributes at Hyderabad’s Bapu Ghat
- Northeast receives 82% monsoon rain, lowest among country’s 4 regions
- Odisha Shocker: Man kills elderly mother, sets body on fire
- Goa Police book one for objectionable remarks against Lord Ram on FB
- iPhone 15 Pro Max: Delicate or Tough? Find out
- Delhi HC halts pizza outlet from using 'Dominick Pizza' due to trademark infringement by Domino's
- Gandhi Jayanti 2023: 50+ Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi to Start Your Day with Inspiration!
- Foreign students facing severe accommodation crisis in UK: Report
Salman Khan's letter to fans post Maine pyar Kiya
Let's go back in time to Salman Khan's 'Maine Pyaar Kiya' days, when he wrote this heart-warming letter to all his fans, thanking them for all their love and support just after the release of the film.
Let's go back in time to Salman Khan's 'Maine Pyaar Kiya' days, when he wrote this heart-warming letter to all his fans, thanking them for all their love and support just after the release of the film. The actor recieved his commerial success and stardom with 'Maine Pyaar Kiya', for which he was instantly recognized by the industry.
The film released on December 29, 1989 and Salman's black jacket and the cap which read 'friends' became a talking point. 4 1months after the film released, Salman wrote an open letter to his fans. The letter reads, "Here is a little something I want you guys to know about me. First of all I have to thank you for accepting me and for being my fans."
Despite the film being ahuge success, Salman Khan hadn't signed any film for more than 6 months. The letter revealed, "I am doing and concentrating on good scripts to the best of my judgement because I know that what ever I do now will be compared to 'Maine Pyaar Kiya'. So whenever you hear an announcement, be rest assured that it is going to be a good film and I am going to give it my 100%."
'Maine Pyar Kiya' was directed by Sooraj. R Barjatya and it was Salman's first film in a leading role. Bhagyashree signed multiple films after the film opened to housefull theaters and was one of the biggest films of the 80's
The letter further read, "I love you and I hope that you will keep on loving me, because the day you stop loving me, you'll stop seeing my films and that is the end of my career."
Salman used his onscreen name 'Prem' in many of his films later on.
Even in those days, he wasn't too comfortable talking about his personal life. The letter read, " About my personal life, I don't have much to say. "