- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
- PM kickstarts LS polls campaign from 'lucky Yavatmal', slams UPA regime's graft
- Congress to make declaration on special category status to Andhra
- J&K Muslim Conference's both factions declared unlawful associations
- Nifty logs its biggest point and per cent loss in 25 sessions
- KIUG 2023: Chandigarh University men, Adamas University women clinch badminton team golds
- Hyundai Motor India commits to reach RE100 benchmark by 2025, targeting 100 pc use of renewable energy
Task force to monitor Delhi's public utility projects, HC told
Task Force To Monitor Delhi\'s Public Utility Projects, HC Told. For citizens of Delhi bemoaning the perennial delay and shoddy execution of civic and public.
New Delhi: For citizens of Delhi bemoaning the perennial delay and shoddy execution of civic and public utility projects in the capital there is hope at hand. A “'high level task force” is on the anvil for devising a modern system of governance for planning, execution and monitoring public utility projects to turn Delhi into a world-class city, the union government has informed the Delhi High Court.