Task force to monitor Delhi's public utility projects, HC told
Task Force To Monitor Delhi\'s Public Utility Projects, HC Told. For citizens of Delhi bemoaning the perennial delay and shoddy execution of civic and public.
New Delhi: For citizens of Delhi bemoaning the perennial delay and shoddy execution of civic and public utility projects in the capital there is hope at hand. A “'high level task force” is on the anvil for devising a modern system of governance for planning, execution and monitoring public utility projects to turn Delhi into a world-class city, the union government has informed the Delhi High Court.
- Rajinikanth gets inked on the right hand, authorities sought a report
- Modi lashes out at Mamata Banerjee, says she lost her sleep just after two phases of polling
- Bangalore logs a turnout of 54.1%, worse than 2014 polls, which was 56%
- AAP says no to alliance just in Delhi, talk of tie-up in Haryana over: Sisodia
- Modi a fool: Siddaramaiah slams PM for taking advantage of surgical strikes