Rupee slips and opens at 66.60/USD lower by 14 paise
The Indian rupee opened with a slip of 14 paise in early trade on Monday.Against friday\'s closing, rupee depreciated and opened at 66.60 per dollar.
The Indian rupee opened with a slip of 14 paise in early trade on Monday.Against friday's closing, rupee depreciated and opened at 66.60 per dollar.
Experts believe that due to the negative sentiment in European and the US stock markets, rupee should have opened slightly above 66.60-66.65 per dollar.
The USD-INR currency pair will continue to get influenced by global forex and equity moves.
- Lt Gen Hooda laments Pragya's remark on Karkare
- Ex-Union minister Krishna Kumar joins BJP, says Sonia has no real love for India
- Goa CM asks police to beef up security of churches
- Modi says he is winning but no fun minus Gujarat's 26 seats
- People of Bengal will pay back 'notebandi' with 'votebandi': Mamata hits out at Modi