- Whom Do We Really Love?
- Chinarajappa met with accident and escaped safe
- JITO explores investment opportunities in Sri City
- 3 new criminal laws to be rolled out from July 1
- A Boon For The Underprivileged
- Vijayawada: TDP-JSP releases first list
- Jatara a massive success: Seethakka
- Lake Tahoe’s Cosy Retreats: A Gateway to Nature and Adventure
- Tirumala: Kumaradhara Mukkoti held
- Dubai Unveils Five-Year Visa for Indians
Air Asia sale: Flight tickets at Rs 890
The Indian arm of Malaysian low-cost airline AirAsia announced a \'Big Sale\' on Monday, offering a slew of promotional schemes on select domestic and international routes.
The Indian arm of Malaysian low-cost airline AirAsia announced a 'Big Sale' on Monday, offering a slew of promotional schemes on select domestic and international routes. Under the scheme, the carrier is offering all-inclusive fare as low as Rs 890 for travel from Bengaluru to Goa/Kochi/Visakhapatnam and at Rs 2,490 from Bengaluru to Jaipur/New Delhi/Chandigarh.
AirAsia India has also launched discounts offers for select overseas routes, under which one can book all-inclusive ticket at Rs 3,399 for travelling from India to Kuala Lumpur. And at Rs 4,399, one can fly from Bengaluru/Chennai to Bangkok. Both these schemes are valid for travel period of March 1 to October 29, 2016 and tickets to avail the scheme can be booked till September 13.
Budget carrier GoAir has also come up with a scheme 'Happy Tuesdays', under which it is offering 20 per cent discounts to passengers flying on Tuesdays. Rival Jet Airways has announced tickets from Rs 1,248 on select routes.
Budget airlines have been coming up with promotional offers almost every other week in a bid to garner market share in a fiercely competitive environment. These promotional schemes by airlines have ensured a spike in the number of people travelling by air. Passengers carried by domestic airlines in the first seven months till July 2015 rose 21 percent to 455.78 lakh