- Delhi Government's 10th Annual Budget: Embracing "Ram Rajya" Principles For Inclusive Governance
- Citizens feels scorching heat ahead of Summer in Telangana
- Investigation Update: Bengaluru Cafe Blast Suspect Tracked Through CCTV Footage
- Durga temple team presents silk robes to Srisailam Mallanna
- Mcap rises byRs 65,302 cr at top-7 cos
- Lord blesses devotees from Hamsa Vahanam
- 2 drops will save kids from polio
- Investors awaiting triggers from domestic, global data
- Caution alert amid bullish signals
- FPIs upbeat on debt mkt
Magma Fincorp to target 20% growth in Telangana
16 September 2015: Magma Fincorp Limited, a leading NBFC announced its growth plan for Telangana today. The Kolkata based company, which has already established itself as a leading asset finance player in Telangana is targeting 20% growth.
Hyderabad Magma Fincorp Limited, a leading NBFC announced its growth plan for Telangana today. The Kolkata based company, which has already established itself as a leading asset finance player in Telangana is targeting 20% growth in the state in FY 16 and will focus on Car Loans, Tractor Loans and Suvidha (Used vehicle Loans) to deliver the numbers.
Addressing the media, Mr. Dhrubashish Bhattacharya, Vice President & National Sales Head - Tractor Finance, Magma Fincorp Limited said, "We will bank on Tractor Loans, Car Loans and Commercial Vehicle to drive our numbers in Telangana this year. We enjoy deep presence and existing customer relationships in the state. Our focus on SME, Housing and Suvidha financing which has been our mainstay in the state so far will continue and we are confident that our strong presence as a respected player in the rural and semi rural markets will drive the growth.