- Boosting Traffic & Sales: Why Invest in an Indian SEO Expert for Your Business
- Beat the summer heat with saffron tips for healthy and glowing skin
- Amazon India offers opportunities for women to work in Night Shifts in Haryana
- What can India learn from Sweden’s pragmatic tobacco control policy?
- Leap Day 2024: Interesting facts, history, and significance of February 29
- Samsung Announces New Memory Variant of Galaxy A15 5G at INR 17999
- Immunity-boosting foods for a healthy life
- Celebrating Leap Day 2024: Wishes and Messages for Leaplings
- Vanchit Bahujan Aghadi eyes 27 Maha LS seats, wants to put up Jarange-Patil
- 'Purely governmental function': Delhi HC refuses to order new 24-hour pan-India Doordarshan channel for Sindhi community
FSSAI CEO who banned Maggi noodles transferred to NITI Aayog
FSSAI CEO Who Banned Maggi Noodles Transferred To NITI Aayog. Food safety watchdog FSSAI\'s CEO Yudhvir Singh Malik, the man behind the ban of global giant Nestle\'s popular noodle brand Maggi, was on Tuesday moved out and shifted as Additional Secretary in NITI Aayog.
New Delhi: Food safety watchdog FSSAI's CEO Yudhvir Singh Malik, the man behind the ban of global giant Nestle's popular noodle brand Maggi, was on Tuesday moved out and shifted as Additional Secretary in NITI Aayog.
Malik, a 1983 batch IAS officer of Haryana cadre, was appointed to the post of Chief Executive Officer in Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) under Health and Family Welfare Ministry, only in September last year.