- Tamannaah takes on unprecedented Naga Sadhu role in ‘Odela 2’
- Kiara Advani stuns in captivating Black dress
- ‘Hanu-Man’ triumphs with 50-day celebrations
- Ravi Teja’s intense performance to be highlighted in Mr Bachchan
- Himachal Cabinet approves excise policy for 2024-25
- Canadian visa delay for chess players: FIDE has Plan B in place
- By-poll in TN's Vilavancode to be announced on EC's guidelines: Official
- Gaza death toll rises to 30,320: Palestinian Health ministry
- Indian Government Confronts Google After Indian Apps Removed from Play Store
- Shilpa Reddy announces the launch of her Nonprofit organisation Raising Shakthi Foundation
"Cartoon Network Enterprises signs a licensing Deal with Vanesa Care"
\"Cartoon Network Enterprises Signs A Licensing Deal With Vanesa Care\". Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE), the licensing and merchandising arm of media conglomerate Turner International India has partnered with Vanesa Care
Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE), the licensing and merchandising arm of media conglomerate Turner International India has partnered with Vanesa Care, a trusted and reliable Personal Care manufacturing company in India, to launch a range of ‘DENVER Superman’ deodorants for the first time in India.
Speaking at the launch, Saurabh Gupta, CMO, Vanesa Care, said "We are glad to be associated with Cartoon Network Enterprises. Our vision is to focus on innovation and always to give a world class product, which has never been introduced in the Indian market. It is all about understanding the Indian consumer’s needs and offer them the best. We will continue to expand our product portfolio by increasing the number of relevant products for the market.”