"Cartoon Network Enterprises signs a licensing Deal with Vanesa Care"
\"Cartoon Network Enterprises Signs A Licensing Deal With Vanesa Care\". Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE), the licensing and merchandising arm of media conglomerate Turner International India has partnered with Vanesa Care
Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE), the licensing and merchandising arm of media conglomerate Turner International India has partnered with Vanesa Care, a trusted and reliable Personal Care manufacturing company in India, to launch a range of ‘DENVER Superman’ deodorants for the first time in India.
Speaking at the launch, Saurabh Gupta, CMO, Vanesa Care, said "We are glad to be associated with Cartoon Network Enterprises. Our vision is to focus on innovation and always to give a world class product, which has never been introduced in the Indian market. It is all about understanding the Indian consumer’s needs and offer them the best. We will continue to expand our product portfolio by increasing the number of relevant products for the market.”
- MNM seeks action against minister for threatening Kamal Haasan
- Re-poll in one Bengal polling station: Election Commission
- Mentally challenged woman raped in Maharashtra
- Priyanka urges party workers not to believe in exit polls
- NDA attacks Tejashwi after he fails to vote, RJD blames it on wrong photo