- Former JSP leader Srinivas joins BJP
- Hari Narayana statue unveiled
- BC Welfare Minister vows to solve public problems
- Institutional collaboration helps in effective knowledge sharing
- Amara Hospital celebrates 3rd anniversary
- Reunion held for Nunna ZPHS 2008-09 batch
- Ambari-Pimpulkhuti electrifiction to bolster rail connectivity in SCR
- If Alliance With TDP-JSP Fails… BJP ready with Plan ‘B’
- Hyderabad: Traffic restrictions issued for PM’s visit
- DYFI slams govt over unemployment issue
US to hold investment Roadshow
US to hold investment Roadshow . The United States\' first-ever India roadshow will kick off on Tuesday with an aim to attract Indian investors.
From October 13 to 16 in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata
Kolkata : The United States' first-ever India roadshow will kick off on Tuesday with an aim to attract Indian investors. Under the US Department of Commerce's 'SelectUSA' programme, the roadshow will be held from October 13 to 16 in Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata, in that order, a release said.
The Kolkata leg of the roadshow on Friday will be held at the Bengal Chamber of Commerce and Industry featuring a half-day seminar, with sessions by American professionals on investment visas, legal and financial issues, investment incentives and successful strategies, it said.
There will also be one-on-one consultations with participating US states. Investors will be offered insights about unique incentives of each area and key contacts to guide their investment decisions. The US delegation is being led by SelectUSA Executive Director Vinai Thummalapally.
India is now the fourth fastest source of investment in the United States, with $11 billion till date. The number of Indian companies operating in the US has gone up to over 200 companies today, from an estimated 85 in 2005.