Corporation Bank opens Forex Hub at Bengaluru
Corporation Bank opens Forex Hub at Bengaluru . Corporation Bank has opened Forex Hub at Malleswaram, Bengaluru on Monday.
Hyderabad: Corporation Bank has opened Forex Hub at Malleswaram, Bengaluru on Monday. Inaugurating the hub, the bank’s CMD SR Bansal said, “Forex Hub is launched to streamline forex operations of the bank and enhance customer service. It will act as a Central Processing Unit for branches where forex transactions are being processed digitally.”
The Hub receives scanned documents from branches and executes the transaction in the system on real time basis enabling the bank to cater the needs of customers PAN India. The bank is proposed to setup similar hubs at two more locations, Mumbai and Delhi, to ensure smooth processing of forex related transactions.
- 2nd EC notice to Pragya Thakur for Babri remarks
- Battle for Malda: One family, three candidates and a wall that separates them
- Rahul to be PM if Congress gets the maximum number of seats: Anand Sharma
- Send message you don't need someone airdropped from Delhi: Sitharaman to voters
- AAP candidates to file nominations on Monday, Congress wasted time: Gopal Rai