Ashoka Buildcon bags Rs.277 crore deal from NHAI
Highway developer Ashoka Buildcon on Saturday said it has bagged a Rs.277 crore project from the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).
Kolkata: Highway developer Ashoka Buildcon on Saturday said it has bagged a Rs.277 crore project from the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).
"The company has received Letter of Award from NHAI in respect of the... development of 4-lane Islampur Bypass of 10.31 km Length on NH-31 in the state of West Bengal under NHDP Phase-ll on EPC Basis", the company said in a regulatory filing with the Bombay Stock Exchange.
One of the largest highway developers in the country with a portfolio of over 28 Public Private Partnership projects, the company is present across nine states in India and is in the process of executing several projects for national and state governments.
It is also active in the power transmission and distribution sector with various power projects in Maharashtra, Chattisgarh, Tamil Nadu and Bihar.
- After 22 defeats, tea seller ready to battle again in the LS polls for 23rd time
- Communal politics takes centrestage in WB as TMC, BJP fight for supremacy
- Those who refer to Hindutva as terrorism are anti-nationals, says Pragya Thakur
- No sympathy wave for BJP after Parrikar's death: Congress leader
- Bihar expecting lies and jumlas in PM rally: Tejashwi Yadav