- Disaster for Jagan ahead, says Prashant Kishor
- B’chalam MLA meets CM amid speculation of joining Congress
- Oh sarkari babus! Krishna Mandir continues to weather many a storm
- ISRO chief Somanath to get Pinnamaneni Award
- MLA Balineni takes part in ‘Volunteerlaku Vandanam’
- MS Murthy’s art exhibition inaugurated
- Former JSP leader Srinivas joins BJP
- Hari Narayana statue unveiled
- Telangana: Govt presses 4-month pause on Kaleshwaram project row
- BC Welfare Minister vows to solve public problems
International Paper launches mobile app
International Paper (IP), which owns AP Paper Mills Limited, has launched new mobile app, IP India, for customers and distributors in India.
Hyderabad: International Paper (IP), which owns AP Paper Mills Limited, has launched new mobile app, IP India, for customers and distributors in India.
One of its kind in the Indian printing paper industry, the mobile application provides access to the up-to-date information on all products of IP, covering writing, printing and imaging papers. Real time updates on new products and specification changes are displayed each time the app is accessed.
The objective of the mobile app is to keep the distributors, printers, etc, updated on the IP products so that they can recommend the best suited product to the end customer.
“Customers are increasingly adopting online channels to seek information and make purchasing decisions,” said Rampraveen Swaminathan, President, International Paper – India.