International Paper launches mobile app
International Paper (IP), which owns AP Paper Mills Limited, has launched new mobile app, IP India, for customers and distributors in India.
Hyderabad: International Paper (IP), which owns AP Paper Mills Limited, has launched new mobile app, IP India, for customers and distributors in India.
One of its kind in the Indian printing paper industry, the mobile application provides access to the up-to-date information on all products of IP, covering writing, printing and imaging papers. Real time updates on new products and specification changes are displayed each time the app is accessed.
The objective of the mobile app is to keep the distributors, printers, etc, updated on the IP products so that they can recommend the best suited product to the end customer.
“Customers are increasingly adopting online channels to seek information and make purchasing decisions,” said Rampraveen Swaminathan, President, International Paper – India.
- Vice President Naidu calls for concerted global action to eliminate terror
- Twenty-seven thousand youths lose their jobs every 24 hours: Rahul in Amethi
- Deve Gowda urges world community to come together to eliminate terrorism
- Cong, CPI(M) working together to make Modi PM again: Mamata
- Delhi HC defers hearing appeal filed by anti-Sikh riots convicts to May 20