- Ramadan 2024: 5 self-care rituals and tips on prioritising rest, relaxation, and renewal
- Is AAP taking a leaf out of BJP's poll campaign with focus on ‘Ram Rajya’?
- Aplastic anemia cases high in India, cost of treatments a concern: Experts
- Peak power demand estimated to rise 7 pc to 260 GW this summer
- Sensex, Nifty scale fresh lifetime highs as bank, energy shares advance; rise for 4th day
- New govt on anvil in Nepal as PM Prachanda splits with coalition partner
- AAP leader Sisodia urges Supreme Court to urgently hear curative pleas
- Moody's ups India's growth forecast, expects policy continuity after LS polls
- Meenakshi Chaudhary gearing up for some exciting projects in Telugu
- International Women's Day 2024: Date, history, significance
Japanese delegation visits Sri City SEZ
A high-level delegation from Japan\'s Toyama state visited Sri City special economic zone (SEZ) here to strengthen bilateral trade relations.
Chennai : A high-level delegation from Japan's Toyama state visited Sri City special economic zone (SEZ) here to strengthen bilateral trade relations.
The five-member delegation headed by Japan's tourism and regional promotion bureau Urushibata visited the (Sri City) SEZ after calling on Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, Sri City said in a statement.
Sri City SEZ is situated about 100 km from here and is home to several manufacturing facilities set up by various companies including Foxconn and Kobelco. The delegation was visiting the SEZ to assess
the business potential and explore investment opportunities, it said. "Because of similarities between Toyama and Andhra Pradesh, we envisage strong partnership with Toyama encouraging and promoting Japanese investments," Sri City SEZ, Managing Director, Ravindra Sannareddy said.