Japanese delegation visits Sri City SEZ
A high-level delegation from Japan\'s Toyama state visited Sri City special economic zone (SEZ) here to strengthen bilateral trade relations.
Chennai : A high-level delegation from Japan's Toyama state visited Sri City special economic zone (SEZ) here to strengthen bilateral trade relations.
The five-member delegation headed by Japan's tourism and regional promotion bureau Urushibata visited the (Sri City) SEZ after calling on Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu, Sri City said in a statement.
Sri City SEZ is situated about 100 km from here and is home to several manufacturing facilities set up by various companies including Foxconn and Kobelco. The delegation was visiting the SEZ to assess
the business potential and explore investment opportunities, it said. "Because of similarities between Toyama and Andhra Pradesh, we envisage strong partnership with Toyama encouraging and promoting Japanese investments," Sri City SEZ, Managing Director, Ravindra Sannareddy said.
- As soon as Congress comes to power, inquiry will be ordered in Rafale: Rahul to PM
- Renowned Sanskrit poet Dr. Shankar Rajaraman honoured with Presidential Award
- Rahul regrets Rafale remarks, accepts 'court never said' it
- EC officials attacked by BJD MLA during raid in Odisha
- Smriti Irani issued notice in 2013 defamation case