- Jatara a massive success: Seethakka
- Lake Tahoe’s Cosy Retreats: A Gateway to Nature and Adventure
- Dubai Unveils Five-Year Visa for Indians
- Devotees bid adieu to tribal deities
- Suspected IED blast kills student in Manipur, another injured
- Asian Track Cycling: Arshad Shaikh, Jyoti Gaderiya win their third gold; Harshita bags silver as India claims four medals
- Corporate earnings surprised on the upside due to improvement in margins
- Ashok Chavan 'injures' Congress again, 55 Nanded ex-corporators join BJP
- Adani Group, Uber to form JV to help expand fleet on green energy?
- One killed as fire breaks out in Singapore apartment
India's Wholesale prices drop over easing fuel prices
India\'s wholesale prices dropped for a 12th straight month in October, falling an annual 3.81 percent mainly due to easing fuel prices, government data showed on Monday.
India's wholesale prices dropped for a 12th straight month in October, falling an annual 3.81 percent mainly due to easing fuel prices, government data showed on Monday.
The fall was almost in line with the forecast made by economists in a Reuters poll of 3.83 percent. In September, the index fell a provisional 4.54 percent.
The wholesale fuel prices fell 16.32 percent from a year ago in October, while prices of manufactured goods declined 1.67 percent year on year.
Food prices in October, however, rose 2.44 percent year-on-year.