- FM for weeding out illegal loan apps
- Tirupati: Pulse polio programme to be held on March 3
- Gambhir-Tiwary Clash: Untold Details of Explosive KKR Dressing Room Conflict
- Shanmukh Jaswanth arrest: Police takes the youtube sensation into custody in drugs case
- Guntur: Anil predicts fall of TDP after polls
- After like Mahesh Babu, Allu Arjun, and Vijay Deverakonda; another star hero to venture into the ownership of multiplexes
- Sundeep Kishan to pair up with block-buster director for his next
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Series to Receive AI Features in Late March
- WPL 2024: Mumbai Indians, Laden with Stars, Remain the Team to Beat.
- Bulls Triumph: Bengaluru Beats Haryana 53-39 in PKL Season 10 Finale
Uber signs deal with online healthcare firm
Practo, a leading healthcare booking platform, and Uber, the world’s leading taxi-hailing firm, have announced a global partnership that will make it easier for consumers to reach doctors.
Hyderabad: Practo, a leading healthcare booking platform, and Uber, the world’s leading taxi-hailing firm, have announced a global partnership that will make it easier for consumers to reach doctors.
With this partnership, Practo users across India, Indonesia, Philippines and Singapore who book an appointment on Practo’s award-winning app will be able to see the closest Uber available when they get a reminder alert for their appointments with doctors. Users can then click the reminder notification and complete the booking process.
New users who book their first appointment on the Practo app can use the promotion code - UBERPRACTOIN to avail two free rides, up to Rs 200 per ride, with Uber. This offer is valid till December 31 this year.
In addition to viewing the estimated fare and how long it will take for the Uber to arrive, the driver’s app will be prefilled with the final destination’s address at the very beginning of the trip. The next phase of integration will involve notifying the user to request for an Uber, an hour prior to the appointment.