- Kesineni Chinni Promises Support for Poor and Weaker Sections in Vijayawada Parliament Constituency
- Babu Surety Bhavishyat ki guarantee program was organized today in Bapulapadu Mandal
- Prof Saraswati re-appointed to advisory group of ‘Seafood Watch’
- Eluru: UBI organises Pinkathon
- Kapu Sankshema Sena state executive member says Harirama Jogaiah party supports Jana Sena
- EC urged to act against parties trying to ‘influence’ voters
- Teachers union extend thanks to Amilineni Surendra Babu for NGO home
- TDP Chief Chandrababu Naidu Slams Jagan Reddy for Neglecting Irrigation Projects in Rayalaseema
- Eluru: 30 tonnes of PDS rice seized
- Yarlagadda Venkatarao inaugurates new TDP office in Nunna Village
Chinese shares plummet
China\'s stocks tumbled heavily in the afternoon session on Friday, with the benchmark Shanghai Composite Index nose-diving more than four percent.
China's stocks tumbled heavily in the afternoon session on Friday, with the benchmark Shanghai Composite Index nose-diving more than four percent.
Brokerages led the diving. CITIC Securities once hit the daily drop limit of 10 percent, while 19 companies tumbled over six percent, Xinhua reported.
On Thursday night, CITIC Securities and Guosen Securities released statements that they are under investigations by the Securities Regulatory Commission.
Media reported that another brokerage giant Haitong Securities is also being investigated by the national regulator.
The company's share trading was suspended this morning.