- BJP will not have alliance with any party in Telangana: Kishan Reddy
- Delhi HC allows student to sit for Class 12 board exam, subject to rectifying application deficiencies
- 63 moons Technology ropes in top global firms for cybersecurity foray
- Karnataka HC grants relief to Byju's as investors plan to oust CEO
- Protesting farmers suspend 'Delhi Chalo' protest till Friday
- Gurugram: Man convicted for raping & killing minor girl handed death penalty
- Bengal school job case: Calcutta HC seeks report from ED's Special Director on Partha Chatterjee
- ASIP’s OSAT/ATMP Project launched with Korean JV
- Excise policy case: Delhi court defers order on Sisodia's bail plea amidst pending curative petition
- Surveillance tightened in Sandeshkhali to prevent recurrence of tension
Samsung Biologics investing $736 million in manufacturing plant
Samsung Biologics, an unlisted arm of South Korea\'s Samsung Group, said on Friday it would invest 850 billion won ($736 million) to build a manufacturing facility, as the conglomerate steps up its expansion in the biopharmaceutical sector.
Samsung Biologics, an unlisted arm of South Korea's Samsung Group, said on Friday it would invest 850 billion won ($736 million) to build a manufacturing facility, as the conglomerate steps up its expansion in the biopharmaceutical sector.
Construction of the plant, which will have a capacity of 180,000 litres, is to be completed by September 2018, according to a regulatory filing.
Most shares in Samsung Biologics are owned by Samsung C&T Corp and Samsung Electronics Co Ltd.
Samsung Bioepis Co Ltd, a developer of generic versions of biotech drugs that is 90 percent-owned by Samsung Biologics, said in June it was considering a Nasdaq IPO.