Bharti Airtel to offer better quality network with Rs 60K crore investment
Aiming to provide better quality network, Bharti Airtel on Monday said it will invest Rs.60,000 crore in the next three years.
New Delhi: Aiming to provide better quality network, Bharti Airtel on Monday said it will invest Rs.60,000 crore in the next three years.
"The programme, called Project Leap, will see a network transformation. Large parts of this investment will improve voice services," Gopal Vittal, MD and CEO, Bharti Airtel, said here.
Airtel will deploy over 70,000 base stations in 2015-16.
- Playing politics on dead bodies: Farmer rejects Hardik's copter to land on his farm
- Stay away from Indian elections, we don't need your advice: Ram Madhav on Imran Khan
- Biopic on PM Modi a joke, comedy film should be made: Urmila Matondkar
- Not going to retire; will be by Rahul's side when he becomes PM: Gowda
- Used to hit me with belt day, night: Sadhvi breaks down recalling 'torture'